Enjoy Aquarian Bath's Microwavable Neck Pillows hot or cold around the neck and shoulders to soothe or relax tense muscles. Our neck pillows are free-form like bean bags. This makes it easy to shape for use as a heating pad or cold pack anywhere on your body. The loose form feels great on an aching sacrum or back when you sit with it behind you in a recliner. Use it cold after jogging on your knee or shins. Some people like to take it to bed hot to warm their feet on cold nights.
You can have your pillow made with plain flax or scented with the certified Organic herbs that we offer. Choose herb options from the menu. Our Lavender Microwave Pillows are the most popular.
This retro-styled fabric is an Organic cotton narrow-ribbed corduroy. These pillows measure approximately 21 inches long by 4.75 inches wide. The scented pillows are 1.7 pounds or heavier. The plain flax pillows are around 2 pounds or more.
- Cotton is grown in Organic soil with no pesticide sprays
- Warp fibers stabilized using double plying or non-toxic cornstarch
- Safe peroxide used for whitening
- No formaldehyde used in processing
- Low impact fiber reactive dying process or natural pigment with no heavy metals such as lead